Human Resource Management for Electrical and Electronics
The Electrical and Electronics industry was valued at over $100 billion in 2016-17 and is projected to reach $228 billion by the end of 2020. Increased outsourcing from other countries to India has contributed to the growth of this industry which requires specialised workforce.
- Need for continuous innovation – All industries across the globe are investing in technology to improve their efficiency, cut costs, and stay ahead of the competition. Hence, there is a demand for innovative products.
- Increased manufacturing cost – Due to innovation, there is an increase in the customization of products. Increased customization requires more time and effort, thereby increasing costs.
- Slow delivery of goods – There is a greater demand for quick delivery of products and fast delivery can be the competitive advantage that sets your organisation apart from the others in the industry.
The APMC Solutions:
- Human resources trained in the latest technologies – APMC is adept at identifying the best talent in the industry through our streamlined recruitment process and our proprietary technology.
- Strategic partnerships to cut costs – Partnering with the right stakeholders can lead to advantages including quick delivery time, improved efficiency, reduced costs, etc. APMC can enable the identification and partnering of such stakeholders.
- Efficient staffing – Replacing a lost employee or placing additional employees according to the requirements must be done rapidly to minimize costs. APMC has the quickest turnaround time in placing the best talent that fits the organisaiton.
WHY CHOOSE US
duration of employees
BUSINESS PLAN MARKET
- Don James/Semplice – Article and New Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company adn Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – market Analysis report “Slices”