Job Recruitment For Pharmaceuticals And Chemicals Sector
The pharmaceutical industry in India was valued at $33 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $55 billion by the end of 2020. India caters to 50% of the demand for vaccines globally. The allowance of FDI in the pharmaceutical sector and the subsequent inflow of FDI has led to the boom of this industry. This has increased the workforce needs for pharmaceutical companies as well in recent years and the trend is expected to continue.
- Lack of manufacturing processes – Many pharmaceutical companies do not have a streamlined manufacturing process which leads to decreased efficiency and productivity and increased costs.
- Need for functional testing laboratories – Lack of such laboratories affects Research and Development of new drugs and the speed of deploying new drugs.
- Scarcity of skilled human resources – While many institutes train individuals for the pharmaceutical industry, there is still a gap in finding an adequately skilled and knowledgable workforce.
The APMC Solutions:
- Employees experienced in setting up processes – APMC has a wide network of human resources who have successfully set up processes in many reputed firms.
- Staffing solutions beyond metro cities – APMC analysts’ search for skilled talent goes beyond Tier I cities to Tier II and Tier III as well provided they meet the highest standards of quality.
- Stringent criteria for evaluation – Quality comes first for APMC. We have strict guidelines and evaluation proceeds which effectively filter out the best talent from the available human resources.
WHY CHOOSE US
duration of employees