Placement Consultancy For Consumer Durables Sector
With the help of various initiatives by the Indian government, the consumer durables market has witnessed significant growth in recent years. The consumer electronics industry was valued at $9.7 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow to $20.6 billion by the end of 2020. Increased investments will contribute to this growth which will also see a need for an increase in the skilled workforce.
- Uneven demand during the year – The demand for various consumer durable products is not the same throughout the year. This leads to variation in the number of employees necessary.
- Low market penetration – Consumer durables have a high distribution in the metro cities and not much in the towns and rural areas.
- Operational inefficiencies in the supply chain – Delay or inefficiencies at any point in the supply chain in this industry can lead to lost sales and increased cost for the organisation.
The APMC Solutions:
- Flexible staffing solutions – APMC provides temporary and flexible recruitment solutions for times when there are changes in the demand for the products. The quick turnaround time ensures that your requirements are met on time.
- Recruitment in tier II and tier III cities – APMC has a wide network of qualified human resources across India in various cities. For improved penetration in tier II and tier III cities, APMC is the best recruitment agency.
- Experienced and qualified human resource – To ensure efficiency, it is important for employees to be experienced in setting up processes. APMC has expertise in identifying the right individuals for the right job and organisation.
WHY CHOOSE US
duration of employees